Friday, March 16, 2012

Rihanna Got A (Another) New Tattoo! (PHOTO)

 
 

Sent to you by Forest via Google Reader:

 
 

via MTV Buzzworthy Blog by Jenna Hally Rubenstein on 3/16/12

Rihanna's new cross tattoo

It's not like Rihanna needs any more cool points in my book, but then she goes and gets a new, bad-ass tattoo and I'm all, "Whoa, now I have to give her some extra cool points." But then I'm all, "Whoa, I'll never accrue as many cool points as her." And then I spiral into a deep depression. An effed up catch-22, really.

In breaking world news, Rihanna got a dope new tat of a teeny, tiny cross on her neck! The "Birthday Cake" singer's new ink is subtle, chic and feminine, and I'm kind of totally loving it. While in NYC recently, Rihanna paid a visit to her fave tattoo artist BangBang who carefully designed Rihanna's cross. In fact, this isn't BangBang's first time working on RiRi -- Bang is responsible for the controversial gun tattoo Rihanna got inked on her ribcage shortly after her highly-publicized incident with Chris Brown in 2009. BangBang is also responsible for the "shhh" Ri has on her finger, the Roman numerals on her neck, and the small stars descending down her back. Oh, and WTF alert: This is Rihanna's 15th tattoo! Is she planning a full sleeve next?

Photo credit: @RihannaDaily


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment