Friday, April 22, 2011

Snoop Dogg To Skip The Royal Wedding For A BBQ!

 
 

Sent to you by donellfactory via Google Reader:

 
 

via Bossip by ruubabie on 4/22/11

What could be more important than the joining of Prince William and Kate Middleton you ask?!

This is pure comedy! Snoop Dogg who received a highly coveted invite to the 'Royal Wedding,' next week has declined!

"Hip Hop star Snoop Dogg has wished Prince William "the best of luck" ahead of his wedding to Kate Middleton next week.

The rapper wrote new song "Wet" to mark the royal's engagement when the heir-to-the-throne announced the impending nuptials last year.

Snoop Dogg's pals David and Victoria Beckham, have been invited to the special day on April 29th, and the rapper who jokes he is too busy to attend the wedding, has sent his best wishes to the couple.

He tells The Sun, "I got the invite but unfortunately, I'm barbecuing that day, so I won't be able to make it. I got a lot of love for my nephew William, and I wish him and his beautiful wife the best of luck."

"Sorry I can't be there, but my homey David Beckham gonna bring my present for the newlyweds."

Ha! Random… ridiculousness… could there be other reasons Snoop has declined to attend the royal festivities?

Source



 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment