Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Neff Headwear To Raise Money For Japan With “Snoop ...

 
 

Sent to you by donellfactory via Google Reader:

 
 



Music legend, Snoop Dogg and lifestyle brand Neff Headwear have teamed up in efforts to raise money for those affected by the recent earthquake and tsunami in Japan.

Snoop and Neff have designed a Japan relief t-shirt "Snoop Dogg x Neff Japan Tee", in which all profits will be donated to Operation USA , an international relief agency that helps communities at home and abroad overcome the effects of disasters.

Each "Snoop Dogg x Neff Japan Tee" will sell for $20 at NeffHeadWear.com , in which Snoop Dogg and Neff will aim to raise $50,000 of profit in one week.

Snoop has close ties to Japan and released a statement on his contribution to relief efforts saying,

"I got so much love for Japan that when I heard about the recent disaster I knew I had to do what I could to help. My Japanese family member, DJ 2High, called me and let me know how bad it really is, they need a lot of support and I hope that this Tee that I am doing with my NEFF family will help make a difference. I said it before and I will say it again, Keep your head up Japan."


Shaun Neff, co-creator of Neff Headwear, also spoke on his collaboration with the West Coast emcee saying that Snoop, who has been working with the lifestyle brand for over a year, came up with the idea to raise funds.

"Neff has been working with Snoop for over a year now and he [Snoop] reached out to me and he had talked with friends who live in Japan and they said how bad the situation was.  Snoop wanted to raise some funds to help them so he said let's do a charity shirt for Japan titled 'keep your heads up' Japan meaning to stay positive during this tough situation."


Speaking further on their Neff Headwear brand, Chip Neff told HipHopWired that they've been in business for nearly a decade and their clothing is available in over 2000 retailers in the U.S.

"Neff has been around for about 9 years. We started in California and the brand really started to find its niche while Shaun Neff was at college attending Brigham Young University met up with the top snowboarders in the world and found that with all the big apparel companies it was tough to get big athletes wearing his shirts so he flipped the brand into NEFF HEADWEAR found a niche that apparel companies were overlooking and the brand really started creating a strong vibe. Today NEff is distributed in over 40 countries and in over 2000 retailers in the USA. Neff is the new hot brand influencing the youth culture in a big way."


For more information and to buy Snoop Dogg's Snoop x Neff Japan Tee visit http://www.neffheadwear.com/.

Wale Talks About Why He Left Interscope & Squashing Beef With Kid Cudi: "I Can't Get No Dark Skinned Girls In My Video" [Audio]

The 10 Most Obese States In The Country [Did Your State Make The List?



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment