Friday, March 18, 2011

FOREST FACTORY & Mr.CUDD PHOTO SHOOT

Had a awesome tyme working on new material for Television commercial. I'm still set to release a couple new albums that will be available right here on Forestfactory.net. . MUSIC: I've really been enjoying the Kanye West album very gifted brother which I've had the pleasure of meeting.
I'm really excited to be working again with "80unz" & "Tom Cat" who have a great song on the radio air waives of Atlanta called "College Girls" fet. Kendrick Lamar who is Dr.Dre's new artist on Aftermath Records. Big shout out to Block ENT as well.
This year I will bring u hither into my world of Life, Music, & Entertainment. THANKS AGAIN & FOR ALL VISITING. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO FORESTFACTORY.NET
Sent from my Samsung Captivate(tm) on AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment