Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Video: Rihanna Speaks On ‘LOUD’ Tour, ‘S&M’ Video Controversy

 
 

Sent to you by donellfactory via Google Reader:

 
 


Rihanna

Fresh off performing with Drake and Kanye West at Sunday's NBA All-Star Game, Rihanna spoke with "Extra" about her upcoming "LOUD" tour with Cee Lo Green, a surprise act joining her, hating on Gwyneth Paltrow ("She is so hot and skinny and way older than I am and looks better than me. Gwyneth, you suck!"), what she looks for in a man, and the controversy surrounding her banned "S&M" music video.

"I don't think people would've been that curious if there wasn't some controversy involved or connected to it," said RiRi. "'S&M' is my favorite video that I've ever, ever, ever done. I can't wait to keep making more incredible videos and beatin' them out every time. 'S&M' is gonna be a hard one to beat."

Post to Twitter


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment