Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MASE:Just got my paperwork from Diddy yesterday and I'm still celebrating! Who should I work with?

@iammase

Mase Released From The Contract
Diddy was Last Night with Dirty Money and Mase on ATL RADIO AND SIGN MASE CONTRACT MASE WAS SO Happy he is now free.

Diddy recently spoke on accepting an apology from Bad Boy protege Mase and explained why the rapper-turned-preacher's contract complications were not based on any wrongdoing from his end."We definitely reunited as friends, he called me and one day said he wanted to apologize for a lot of things we had been through," Diddy explained in an interview. "And I totally accepted his apology. A lot of people didn't understand the hold-up with his contract and everything is that he decided to break out and become a preacher, God bless Mase...I've spoken to [Shyne]. He's not contractually obligated to Bad Boy, but I talked to him more about personal things, not business." Puff recently said Diddy_breaks_silence_on_m.html">Mase reached out to him for guidance with his rap career."With the future of Bad Boy I definitely think it's time for me to really come up with a game plan because a lot of things have changed. I got a great legacy that I have to protect. I don't want to sign anything new right now. I'm not making anything new. I just want to come up with a game plan that works for the future of Bad Boy. It could [include Mase]. Mase has called me," Diddy said. "We've spoken. He's basically said, 'Just keep your eye on me. Making this switch, I gotta kinda bear this cross myself for a second. Just watch what I do.' I said, 'I've seen.' He's definitely one of the dopest emcees to ever touch the game. People can't deny that. He's one of the most successful. I've seen people come back from different things in this game. I said, 'Yeah. Without a doubt, I'll keep my eye on you.' I spoke to him today. He's out there working." (MTV)

No comments:

Post a Comment