Monday, May 9, 2011

FROM MR. MITCHEL GBAGBO

Dearest Beloved,

I am Mr.Mitchel Gbagbo, the eldest son to Ivory Coast ousted president, Mr.Laurent Gbagbo, My reason of
writing you is to solicit your partnership in receiving the amount of US$10,000.000.00 Million Dollars in your
bank account on my familyґs behalf.

This fund is presently deposited in a private finance firm in Europe in my Name by my father and the fund
was to be used in the purchase of arms from Russia to fight the rebels but my father was captured in my
presence by French forces and he is now under house arrest at this moment in the Northern part of the
country.

Please I need your honest assistance to retrieve and invest this fund in any profitable venture and i will join
you immediately the fund gets to your country.

I am willing to offer you 30% which represents US$3,000.000.00 Million for your help and assistance.

If you are interested get back to me on this email: mitchelgbagbo@aol.com as soon as possible.

Thanks
Mr.Mitchel Gbagbo

No comments:

Post a Comment