Friday, May 27, 2011

Dearest beloved

Dearest beloved,

I am Mr.Mitchel Gbagbo, the earliest son to Ivory Coast ousted president Mr.Laurent Gbagbo, My reasons
of writing you are to solicit your partnership in receiving the amount of US$15 Million Dollars in your bank
account on my family behalf.

This fund is deposited in a private finance firm in Spain in my name by my father. The fund was to be used
in the purchase of arms from China to fight the rebels but now that my father has been captured by French
forces and is under house arrest in the northern part of the country at this very moment.

I left my country and took refuge here in Spain instead of France since they were behind my fatherґs
capture and although because of the present Government's plan to kill me.

I will need your honest assistance to retrieve and invest this fund in any profitable business ventures in
your country, although I will join you immediately the fund get to your nominated account.

I am willing to offer you 30% which represents US$4.5 Million for your help and assistance. If you are
interested get back to me as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Mr.Mitchel Gbagbo

No comments:

Post a Comment