Thursday, November 19, 2009

Juelz Santana Responds To Cam'ron's "Dipset Is Over" Declaration, "I Gave You Everything" Thursday, Nov 19, 2009 5:45PM Written by Cyrus Langhorne


n light of Cam'ron's recent "Dipset is over" remarks, estranged member Juelz Santana has shared his response to the Diplomat leader's choice words.

Despite Cam's feelings on the Dip movement, Santana said he maintained his loyalty and helped the four-member crew reach success.

"I put a lot of bricks in that building," Juelz stated in an interview. "So my work was more than put in, so even if you can say you brought me to the game, well guess what, I gave you everything for bringing me to the game. I helped build that Diplomat building to the top floor. When you think of Dipset I'll always be in your brain. If Cam feels like for whatever reason he is too big to get over whatever happened, or he's too stubborn or whatever the case may be, so be it. At the end of the day, I am comfortable. I can look in the mirror." (All Hip Hop)

Earlier this week, Killa said spectators should give up on a Dipset reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment