Monday, March 14, 2011

What The Hell? Russell ‘Rocks & Heron’ Brand Is A F**kin’ Monster… Addicted ...

 
 

Sent to you by donellfactory via Google Reader:

 
 

via Bossip by ruubabie on 3/14/11

It's no surprise that Brand is a former womanizer and drug addict, but addicted to dead animals?!

In an interview with famed rock 'n' roll author Neil Strauss, Russell Brand delivered some disturbing dirt.

"I was fixated with dead animals and death."

"The driving ideology behind what I was doing was pretty safe, right? And I felt that people were spellbound, like they'd been hypnotized, and I had to wake them up. So I would do things to wake them up. Like I'd have a load of dead rats or dead chicks, like baby birds, on stage.

"And I'd smash them up with a hammer and then throw them into the audience and go, 'Why are you disgusted? I've just rearranged their atoms. They're dead already. Nothing's happened. You're being shocked by nothing.'"

"I was addicted to crack and heroin at that time and was…I've always had some destructive tendencies and I was unstable. I had no off switch. I was unable to manage it. Up until then I'd never had money in my life and as soon as people gave me money, I just hit the f**k it button and blew up."

What the f**k? Is Mrs. Perry aware of the moster she has married? Sleep with one eye open… SMH!

Source



 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment