Thursday, March 3, 2011

Some Morning Crotchyliciousness

 
 

Sent to you by donellfactory via Google Reader:

 
 

via Bossip by thatsmybiz1 on 3/3/11

kim kardashian coco in swimsuits

Kimmy Cakes singing career may already be a wrap, but that doesn't mean the little fame whore isn't milking every bit of attention possible out of it.

Kimmy took to her blog to show off some behind the scenes footage of the video for her new assault on our ears…. "Jam."

Here's what she says about the making of the video:

Here are some more photos from my Jam (Turn It Up) music video shoot!

I swear Hype Williams is the most creative guy I know! He is a genius! He came up with all of the different looks and wanted me to be experiment with looks that I had never tried before.

With each look I felt like I was a different character. I loved the red lips!

Interesting… one of these looks Hype came up with was this skimpy cutout one-piece, which kind of reminded us of Coco's "sling bikini" so we threw a couple of our fave Coco Twitpics to make it an all around extravaganza of crotchyliciousness. Check check 'em out!



 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment