Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Music: Jim Jones f/ Ashanti – ‘Changing the Locks’

 
 

Sent to you by donellfactory via Google Reader:

 
 


Jim Jones and Ashanti

Jim Jones battles relationship drama on "Changing the Locks," his collaboration with Ashanti off his fifth solo album Capo, dropping April 5. Fresh off of his arrest for driving with a suspended license, the Dipset member spends the time apologizing for disrespecting his girl, while the R&B songstress gets fed up with his reprehensible behavior.

"I used to give you every piece of me/ Until you f**ked around and lost that key/ I used to really love you (Now I think nothing of you)/ You ain't gotta come back no more 'cause I'm gone," warns a scorned Ashanti.

Lock into the new tune below.

Post to Twitter


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment