Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Congratulations! C.Breezy Fights His Way Back To The Top, F.A.M.E. Debuts As...

 
 

Sent to you by donellfactory via Google Reader:

 
 

via Bossip by hiphopobama on 3/30/11

Approximately 270,000 copies later Chris Brown LONG road to redemption struck a mighty blow to haters and angry mothers everywhere.

Following performances of some of his current and past hits on Dancing With the Stars Tuesday, R&B singer Chris Brown is celebrating his first chart-topping album. Thanking fans late Tuesday, Brown says it's all about the music.

"I wanna thank all of my fans for making my album ("F.A.M.E.") number 1 in the country!! I love you! We did it," Brown told fans Tuesday. "I live for my music!! I survive for my fans".

Brown's album, "F.A.M.E." reportedly sold 273,000 copies to claim the summit Wednesday, nearly eclipsing his best selling debut with "Exclusive" in 2007. That album, featuring hits like "Wall To Wall," sold 294,000 copies first week.

You've done a lot of hard work to get back to this point Breezy, don't f*ck it up!!!

At this point is it safe to say that Chris is officially "back"??

Source



 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment