Thursday, March 3, 2011

Big Sean Says G.O.O.D. Music Tour Is ‘More Than a Possibility’

 
 

Sent to you by donellfactory via Google Reader:

 
 


Big Sean and Kanye West

G.O.O.D. Music's roster consists of everyone from veterans to newcomers, but the team is ready to assert its unity. Though solid plans have yet to be announced, hip-hop's reigning crew, which consists of Kanye West, Common, Big Sean, Pusha T, John Legend, Kid Cudi, and more, could be hitting the road later this year to show off their collective talents.

"There may be a couple of things in the works. It's definitely still getting worked out. Nothing is solidified, but it's more than a possibility for sure," Big Sean told Rap-Up.com. "Tours are usually planned out months in advance, so if it was to happen, I'm sure it would be closer to the end of the year."

Sean, who was raised in Detroit, explains that he grew up listening to artists signed to the prestigious imprint and that it's an honor to be part of the family.

"It's incredible. I used to ride to school listening to people like Kanye and Jay-Z and Lil Wayne and Pharrell. Now I know these guys and they know who I am," he exclaimed. "It's big, man. It's incredible. All these guys are just amazing dudes. I used to feel a lot of pressure, but I realized that I'm on that label for a reason too. And I bring what I bring to the table and this is where I'm supposed to be, so I'm just excited as ever."

The 22-year-old rapper is currently prepping his G.O.O.D. Music debut Finally Famous, which has been delayed from March 29 to May 3. The album is led by the Chris Brown-assisted single "My Last" and features production from Kanye, Pharrell, and No I.D.

–Steven J. Horowitz

Post to Twitter


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment