Friday, March 25, 2011

Amber Rose Says: “I’m Not A Prostitue”/ Lil Duval Says: “That’s All We See”

 
 

Sent to you by donellfactory via Google Reader:

 
 

via Bossip by Bossip Baby on 3/25/11

Amber Rose woke up yesterday morning venting on Twitter that she's not exactly what you think she is… With everyone labeling her as a whore, Amber is ready to take charge of her image. After she shared her feelings with all her followers that care, she received a response from comedian Lil Duval…

Take a Peek:

Amber Rose wrote:

Morning Twit Fam, didn't really wake up in a good mood today. I'm just so sick of being ridiculed. assuming things without knowing. I'm super nice to everyone I meet. I'm a very caring compassionate person. I don't deserve to be talked about so negatively. I really hate explaining myself that's why I stay so quiet but I will say this….. I was with my ex for 2 years and now I have a new Love. [Two People] that's it. If that makes me a whore then so be it. I have NEVER slept with Fabolous, Drake, Chris Brown, Amare, Lebron, Cassidy etc nor have I ever been a Prostitute.

Lil Duval's response was:

No disrespect, but that's what comes [with] being around so many different men. In our mind if ur with him, u f**ked him. In this world, it's not about what you think you are, it's about what people SEE [you] as and it's up to you to make them see what you see. You'll see what I'm sayin' later on. not bashing you. Just understand, you are what's perceived in this industry.

Lil Duval is right… It's not about what you are, its all about the perception and the fuel you give be to form an opinion of you. Hoes can definitely be good people…Giving out ______ to everyone like milk and cookies is certainly a polite gesture!

What are your thoughts?!?!

P.S. – Notice how she didn't throw Reggie Bushes name in there…



 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment