Monday, November 9, 2009

JAY-Z'S RAP MENTOR JAY-O SAYS JAY IS SECRET SOCIETY!! AND HE TRIED TO WARN US SEE (VIDEO)


Jay-Z's rap mentor, Jaz-O, has shared his reaction to former Roc-A-Fella artist Beanie Sigel attacking Hov for shady business practices and said he has been preaching the same message since 2002.

According to Jaz-O, more and more artists have come forward to discredit Jay for bad business issues.

"Jay and Beans, yo, all that's eventual, all I gotta tell y'all is I told y'all in 2002 and y'all ain't believe me," Jaz said in an interview. "I told y'all that n*gga was a crab and y'all ain't believe me. How many accounts gotta come up? Dame [Dash], [Kareem] Biggs, R. Kelly, [Jada]kiss, Beans, I mean, the list go on. That n*gga's a crab, ain't no hate involved but you know, you gonna see. He still bites my style. Jaz-O is the best -- that n*gga's nothing. That's my son, unfortunately." (Dime Wars)

In addition to Jay, Sigel also said Roc-A-Fella co-founder Dame Dash is guilty for shady practices.

"The issue about the Bentley's, you shot yourself in the foot for that, now let's go to the record label I'm 'supposed' to have," Beans said in an interview. "You didn't give me a record label, all it cost is a couple hundred dollars to search the name, State Property Records, nobody owned it. I think I paid a couple more hundred dollars and I patented the LLC licensing company, so my record [company] cost me like $750 to say on a piece of paper that I owned State Property Records LLC and I did that on my own. You didn't give me that and what artist was on that label? So what did you give me? The clothing line that I had, I had 20 percent of State Property clothing, it's me, Jay, Dame [Dash] and the two other Russians that had the Rocawear owned State Property because I gave them an idea, pitched it to Dame at the time -- [Dame] was taking all the money from Rocawear and putting it into all his little companies, he did the same thing to State Property." (Power 99 FM)

Jay had previously responded to Sigel's claims by pointing out the rapper's achievements while at Roc-A-Fella.

"He has a lot to complain about," Jay jokingly said during a press conference. "Not me. WellBeanie Sigel at the time, and you can look it up if you like, just to be honest, was driving two Bentleys, I don't know how. It's impossible to drive two cars at one time with his mama in the sticks and selling 800,000 records. I don't know what more you can do for somebody at that point. What people choose to do when they attain that type of success, you know, at some point you have to look in the mirror and look at yourself. Beanie Sigel had a record deal, a record label, and a clothing line. And never went platinum, ever. I don't know in the history of rap has anyone done so much with so little. I don't know what more you can do for a person at that point. But a record deal, that's normal. A record label and a clothing line, so, if that's not pushing a person, sh*t. Thank-you." (La Rue Du Hip Hop)

Jaz recruited a former friend of Jay's named Gunna to discredit the rap mogul's image earlier this year.

"Bubble lip Shawn," he says in the video. "He went from Buble lip Shawn to Jigga to Jay-Z, d*mn you on Jaz d*ck...He was a worker, he wasn't the dude...All the stuff you hearing on records, it's not true...For all y'all that don't know, homie wasn't that big time, drug dealer, gangsta motherf*cker that he talk about on them records. Dude was getting smacked up, robbed out in the hood, he was getting robbed. One time, I was locked up, some comrades stripped him up. I got the news and told homie he had to give him his sh*t back...We the truth, just ask the streets." (Hip Hop Beef)

No comments:

Post a Comment